Improve wellbeing, enhance communication and increase participation
Our immersive work with people with dementia continues to develop and we want to share the latest news with you. The blended approach combines a person centred practice with technology to facilitate therapy across a continuum of support. Find out more by reading out case study from Stoddart House in Liverpool here.
Immersive experiences are having a positive experience by:
- Enhancing communication by providing a memorable and personalised stimulus
- Creating a long lasting sense of wellbeing and calm
- Increasing the personalisation of care
Find out more at our upcoming open events and see how immersive experiences could have a positive impact in your work.
Simply register for one of our free events to reserve a slot on our open day.
Dates: September 29th 2014 (2pm – 6pm) and October 27th 2014 (2pm – 6pm)
Location: 4D creative offices, MediaCityUK, Salford – full details here.
During the event you can:
- Explore the immersive spaces created by 4D creative
- Discover the images, lighting and sounds being used during each immersive experience
- Learn about the impact of the spaces on people with dementia
- Meet the team behind the designs and theraputic sessions
- Understand how a space could impact your work
RSVP via our Eventbrite page by following this link or call the 4D office on 0844 414 2595